Application and use:
Perfect for use in small commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems, in which R12 has been traditionally used.
Safe application of hydrocarbon refrigerants by accredited technical experts is guaranteed with a common-sense approach and compliance with the applicable safety standards and regulations.
Simply put, hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for use in refrigerators and air conditioning systems as well.
However, similar to gasoline, solvents and other common volatile substances, the hydrocarbon refrigerant is highly flammable, so its release should be prevented when an ignition source is present. The autoignition temperature of the refrigerant is 460-470°C.
- High purity hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Precision propane/isobutane blend.
- Cylinder has a liquid withdrawal valve (upright position labelled).
- 5 kg cylinder (equivalent to 14.7kg of R134a) will charge up to 24 cars.
- Packed in a cardboard box with information kit containing refrigerant identification labels, material safety data sheet and other usage guidance information.
- Superior heat rejection – gives better condenser heat exchange performance.
- Only 35% by weight required of recommended fluorocarbon refrigerant charge.
- Digital scales recommended – they save a great deal of time and also help to prevent refrigerant wastage.
- ECO 134 is compatible with any refrigerant lubricant.
Effect on Systems:
- Lower head pressures reduce load on compressor.
- Less heat at compressor.
- Less engine drain at idle and when running.
- Choice between reverse or single-use valve.
- Quicker pull down temperature at vent.
- Lower vent temperature at all times.
- No upgrading to existing equipment required.
- No change to repairing procedures while installing.
Available in 5.5 kg cylinders, 420g, 200g and 160g cans.
Available in 14.3 liter cylinders, 750ml, 360ml and 285ml cans (equivalent to 14.7kg, 1135 gr and 540 gr 432 gr of R134a).