The use of R600a is increasing due to its low environmental impact and excellent thermodynamic performance and it is now the refrigerant gas of choice in domestic and small commercial refrigerators. It is non-toxic with zero ODP and a very low GWP score.
Global choice for household refrigerators
Preferred choice for most major manufacturers of household refrigerators
Enhanced energy- and eco-efficiency
Charge weight considerably reduced – lower pressure on the equipment
Excellent compatibility with premium high-performant oils and lubricants
Application and use:
- Global choice for household refrigerators;
- Preferred choice for most major manufacturers of household refrigerators;
- Enhanced energy efficiency;
- Charge weight considerably reduce.
Safe application of hydrocarbon refrigerants by accredited technical experts is guaranteed with a common-sense approach and compliance with the applicable safety standards and regulations.
Simply put, hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for use in refrigerators and air conditioning systems as well. However, similar to gasoline, solvents and other common volatile substances, the hydrocarbon refrigerant is highly flammable, so its release should be prevented when an ignition source is present. The autoignition temperature of the refrigerant is 460-470°C.
- High purity hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Cylinder has a cooled liquid withdrawal valve (upright position labelled).
- Packed in a cardboard box with information kit containing refrigerant identification labels, material safety data sheet and other usage guidance information.
- Used in applications and compressors specially designed for R600a.
- Excellent compatibility with oils and lubricants.
R600a is available in 6,5 kg cylinders and in 430 g cans.