Application and use:
- Applicable in compressors designed for R502, R22, R404a and R290
- Compatible with existing heat exchange and expansion installations
- Compatible with the most common refrigeration materials and lubricants
- Perfect for use in commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning systems
ECO 22 is the leading-edge solution for manufacturers of refrigeration equipment for coolers, refrigeration chambers and split-type air-conditioning systems designed for hydrocarbons.
Safe application of hydrocarbon refrigerants by accredited technical experts is guaranteed with a common-sense approach and compliance with the applicable safety standards and regulations.
Simply put, hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for use in refrigerators and air conditioning systems as well. However, similar to gasoline, solvents and other common volatile substances, the hydrocarbon refrigerant is highly flammable, so its release should be prevented when an ignition source is present.
- High purity hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Precision propane/isobutane blend.
- Cylinder has a liquid withdrawal valve (upright position labelled).
- Packed in a cardboard box with information kit containing refrigerant identification labels, material safety data sheet and other usage guidance information.
- Efficient alternative to R22, R502 or R404a.
- Excellent energy efficiency and cooling capacity.
- Operation at lower pressures than synthetic refrigerants.
- Charge weight considerably reduced (only 40% of the initial load weight is required!).
Available in 14.3 liter (5kg) cylinders and 1000 ml (400gr) cans (equivanlent to 12.5 kg, 1000 gr. of R22).