ECO-32 is a blend of high purity propane R290 and ethane R170. It is a reduced global-warming-potential (GWP) refrigerant. It is designed to replace R410a and R32 in most stationary residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
Excellent performance under high and extreme ambient temperatures
Outstanding energy efficiency
Operation at lower pressures compared with synthetic refrigerants
Can be used in 99% of the compressors designed for R410a and R32
Application and use:
- Excellent performance under high and extreme ambient temperatures
- Rapid cooling
- Outstanding energy efficiency
- Operation at lower pressures compared with synthetic refrigerants
- Can be used in compressors designed for R410, R410A and R32.
- Compatible with existing heat exchange and expansion installations designed for R410A and R32, as well as the most common refrigeration materials and lubricants.
Reorientation from synthetic fluorocarbon refrigerants can significantly lower electric bills and extend the service life of the cooling and air conditioning system.
Safe application of hydrocarbon refrigerants by accredited technical experts is guaranteed with a common-sense approach and compliance with the applicable safety standards and regulations.
Simply put, hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for use in refrigerators and air conditioning systems as well. However, similar to gasoline, solvents and other common volatile substances, the hydrocarbon refrigerant is highly flammable, so its release should be prevented when an ignition source is present.
- High purity hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Precision propane/ethane blend.
- Cylinder has a liquid withdrawal valve (upright position labelled).
- Packed in a cardboard box with information kit containing refrigerant identification labels, material safety data sheet and other usage guidance information.
- Efficient alternative to R32, R410a and R410.
- Excellent energy efficiency and cooling capacity.
Operation at lower pressures than synthetic refrigerants.
- Some AC systems are not suitable to be adapted to ECO32 (especially those in which pressure is used to control the system).
Available in 14.5 liter (5.5kg) cylinders and 1000 ml(400g) cans.